Who is responsible for the treatment of your data?
The person responsible for the treatment of your personal data is Rentals Cel Blau Blau (Mercè Sala Corominas) with NIF 46672079L and address at Avda. Platja d'Aro,273 , s'Agaró (17248), Girona.
The contact details are:
• Contact E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org• Telephone contact: +34 972 820 853
For what purpose and legal basis will we use your data?
The legal basis that allows us to use your information varies according to the purpose of its treatment. Below we detail what the different legal bases are based on what we do it for. Legality of data processing:
• Consent: When the interested party has given us their consent to the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
• Execution of a contract: The treatment is necessary for the execution of a contract in which the interested party departs or through the application at his request of pre-contractual measures.
• Legal obligation: We may need your information to comply with certain legal obligations that apply to us.
• Vital interests of the interested party: To protect the vital interests of the interested party or another natural person.
• Tasks of public interest: For the fulfillment of a mission carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public powers conferred on the controller.
• Legitimate interest: For the satisfaction of legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, provided that the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the interested party that require the protection of personal data do not prevail over these interests, particularly when the interested party be a child.
How long will we keep the data provided?
Finques Cel Blau will keep your data as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose of your request or we have your authorization. After this time, your data will be blocked to comply with certain legal obligations, the time that has been established and will only be used for these purposes.
Will Finques Cel Blau communicate your information to third parties?
Your data will only be communicated to third parties if there is a legal obligation or in order to process it for company management.
What rights do you have as a user?
• Right to information: You can ask Finques Cel Blau what personal data is being processed and the justification for this treatment.
• Right of access: You will always have access to your data that is being processed, you will be able to see or consult your data, as well as request copies of your personal data.
• Right of rectification: This right allows you to modify your data, update it or specify it.
• Right to withdraw consent: It provides you with the ability to withdraw the consent previously granted to process your data for a certain purpose. Thus, Finques Cel Blau will stop treating your personal information.
• Right of opposition: You can oppose that we treat your personal data or that we limit its treatment to certain purposes.
• Right to be forgotten: This gives the interested party the ability to delete their data from the Finques Cel Blau database.
•Right to data portability: You can request that we transfer your information, either because we send it directly to you or to a third party that you indicate.
You can submit any claim to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection if you believe that your data is not being processed in accordance with current regulations.
You should bear in mind that these rights can only be exercised by yourself or your legal representative. For this reason and for any request we will need you to attach a copy of a document that proves your identity or that of your representative (ID, passport, etc.).